Monday 7 April 2014

I don't want to know




It's so easy to get caught up in issues that don't concern us.
So easy to fall into someone else's business,
especially if you're someone who cares too much. 

But sometimes it's better not to ask questions 
that you don't want the answers to. 

Sometimes, as difficult as it is to let someone go
and to trust them to handle things themselves,
we just have to trust that God has a plan for them
and loves them more than we ever will.

He has it all planned out; our lives in His hand. 

I'm someone who cares a lot about other people.
Has that gotten me in trouble a lot??
Heck yeah! 

But it doesn't stop me.
I don't see it as being a nosy person;
I honestly just want to be there for people
when they need me. 

Sometimes I get easily attached (a lot), 
but that's my burden to bare and I'll handle it. 


At the end of the day,
I just want to help people and try to do what I think
is best for them.


Not always the smartest thing. 


Leah <3



No comments:

Post a Comment