Saturday 12 April 2014

Anger




I have anger problems.

Oh boy, do I have INTENSE anger problems.

I get rage moments that could kill, I swear.

The anger takes over me and I feel the need to let it out
because in my head,
I'd rather the people know I'm angry than if I just keep it
in till I finally blow up all at once some other time.

And when I get angry, everyone will know;
I make no effort to hide it. 


Oh, and jealousy; I definitely get that. 
I am probably one of the most easily made 
jealous people in the world. 


Do NOT test that out. 




'And I know I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing; 
I'm just jealous. 
I'm just human.'

I'm trying so hard to learn to be less like this, 
to learn to be the person the Lord wants me to be; 
a person my father and our Father would be proud of. 

But with all the things going on in my life, 
it's so SO hard. 

When your mother is so very sick and there's no cure or hope 
in sight...



it's easier to say I love God, He is good, He can do all things
in the church than it is in the home. 




Leah<3





No comments:

Post a Comment